Music meets Wijnbar
On Saturday 20 August, our wine bar will go cultural: after the culinary first part of the evening, a performance by Stan Nieuwenhuis will follow. We know Stan as the talented, creative conductor of Brassband Hombeek. But his path as a professional musician is much broader than that. We present to you his solo concept, he himself calls it 'Gentle Instrumental Cornet & Electronics'. Expect wonderfully beautiful sounds, a wonderfully soft atmosphere and an inspired musician at the top of his abilities.
Course of the evening:
- From 7.30 pm to 9 pm we serve you 2 dishes:
- A pan with scampi, seafood and chorizo.
- Chili con carne with tacos and sour cream sauce.
- From 9 pm: Stan's performance, divided into several blocks of about 15 minutes. This gives us the opportunity to serve a glass of wine in between with respect for the musician and the audience.
- Cost for this evening: €20 for Homer's dishes (if you wish, you can enjoy both!) and €10 for the performance: a total of €30 pp.
- Wines and any other drinks are not included.
Book your seat in advance via email@example.com